If you receive Page Not Found or other error after Login to API, follow the steps below:
- Check your License details, and make sure you are trying to login to the same API that is assigned to you
- Make sure all API credentials are correct under Applications Settings – API
- Correct Internet Explorer settings as given below ( mostly required on VPS)
Verify Internet Explorer Settings
When you click on Login To API, one pop up box will open asking for 2FA login, if your Internet Explorer allows it. However, if error message comes in popup, follow the steps:
- Right click and go to properties as shown above. In the properties box, you can see Address (URL) of your Broker API. Select the address, and copy it.
- Open Internet Explorer. Paste the Broker API address you copied in step 1 in address bar and try to open the page
- IE may show you pop ups to add url in secured website list. Give required permissions to the pop ups.
- If you are able to see Broker Login page and login successfully, the problem is solved. Now try to login fresh from apibridge.
Rectify Internet Explorer Settings
Note this Login to API window is part of Internet Explorer. On VPS (Cloud), IE settings can be too strict and they block your broker login.
- Open Internet Explorer (IE)
- Click on Settings Icon on top-right. Then click About Internet Exploer. If version is less than 10, uninstall IE. Download and install fresh IE version 11.
- Click on Settings Icon on top-right. Then click Internet options. Then click Security tab.
- Under Security tab, you will see 4 options – Internet, Local Intranet, Trusted Sites and Restricted Sites
- Select Internet, then drag Security level to lowest. Uncheck the option Enable Protected Mode. Click Apply.
- Click on Trusted Sites, then drag Security level to lowest. Uncheck the option Enable Protected Mode. Click Apply.
- Click Restricted Sites, then drag Security level to lowest. Uncheck the option Enable Protected Mode. Click Apply.
Update IE registry: You may need to add IE registry settings if setup is corrupt. Download registry settings from here. After download, right click and open/run as Admin. It will add required registries on your Windows.